OH. MY. GOODNESS.
Today is the day! In just a few hours, we will be breaking ground for our amazing new home!!
(Insert squeals, giggles, tears)
Please feel free to join us for this event! I hear that there might be a couple of fun surprise guests there! Here is the official info from Puzzle Them Home:
It's Time to Start Building!
We are pleased to announce that our contractor is officially going to break ground for the Green's new home on Tuesday, April 16th! We at "Puzzle Them Home" want to thank you for the part you have played in the success of this project! We couldn't have done it without you!
To celebrate, we are hosting a Ceremonial Groundbreaking Party on Monday. If you live in the area, we would love to have you join us in the celebration.
Date: Monday, April 15th
Time: 6:00 p.m.
Location: 14627 S. Knapper Way (6500 West) in Herriman (this is an empty lot, but the address shows up on Google Maps.)
In addition to the groundbreaking "ceremony" the following events will also be taking place:
- Munchkin Radio will be there with music, games and a prize wheel!
- Refreshments will be served.
- We will be creating a time capsule, so we are asking those in attendance to write a note or draw a picture for the capsule.
We will be collecting the following items to send to Chinese orphanages:
- Summer clothes
- Shoes and toys for children age newborn to 18 months
- Hand towels
- Light cotton blankets for summer
- We are also inviting the media to come and document this event.